Mobile apps for business is a term we’re certainly familiar with but do we really have an idea of just how many apps are out there when it comes to our business needs?
January is a great time to look at the next 12 months and really think about what you can do differently to really step up the game. That’s why we’ve put together this blog to help you up your business app game in 2018.
Apps For Accounting and Expenses
NetSuite One World
NetSuite OneWorld allows you to manage expenses, create reports, organise purchase order forms and maintain security records. The best part about the app is that you don’t have to be at the office to keep on top of all these documents – you can literally download the app from anywhere in the world.
- Manage your calendar across list, week and month views and view other calendars including fellow colleagues
- View , create and edit records of all types including custom records
- Swipe and tap expense report and purchase order approvals
- Approve sales orders, accept customer payments and bill sale orders
TSheets is another handy app for employees to track their clocking in and out times. Employers can also clock team members individually or as a whole. Admin staff can use TSheets to see who’s working and where they’re working, along with tracking paid time off, sick days, holidays and scheduled job or shifts.
- Mobile app time tracking for employers on the move
- In-app scheduling let’s employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
- Push, text and email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as schedule
- On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out of service
Apps For Communications
If you’re looking to create a video conference from your mobile, ClickMeeting is the app for you. You can schedule meetings, stream audio and video, share your screen and even record your events all from your mobile phone.
- Synchronise your events with your calendar
- Schedule live webinars
- Stream up to 7 live audio and video feeds
- Enable text chat during your online event
MailChimp allows you to launch campaigns from your mobile device. Not only can you create campaigns, you can also monitor their progress, edit the profiles of your subscribers and run reports. It’s a great way for you to keep on top of your marketing all from your mobile device.
- Send emails that match the look and feel of your brand
- Receive personalised marketing tips and notifications to tell you when to resend a campaign to non-openers
- Track ecommerce activity generated from your campaigns or a daily summary of how much money your campaigns have made
- Monitor your subscriber list growth
Apps for analytics and data
Salesforce is ideal if you want to review sales data that can be used to improve your business. The last thing you want is to be lagging behind your competitors by relying on desktops and laptops when downloading the Salesforce app will allow you to check this information on the go.
- Easily access and update your CRM data after meetings
- Sell on the go and close deals fast
- Give live updates and a real-time view of your business
- Attach photos or files directly to your Chatter feed to keep your business moving forward
In order for your business to truly succeed you will need a solid social media strategy to help you. Sprout Social enables you to discover influencers and the best times for customer engagement. You can schedule tweets, track which days have received the most views and keep up to date on what’s happening on your timeline.
- See all your messages in one place
- Monitor and share rich content from your feeds
- Quickly post, schedule, queue and draft new messages
- View conversation history and assign a task from a message
Apps for Human Resources
Managing your company’s human resources is a full-time role. However, with apps like BambooHR you can rest assure that you will have a platform that can assist you in the best way. Things that performance reviews, holiday allowances and applicant tracking can all be done from this app with many other features to keep your business well-organised.
- See who’s out of the office today and and on any future date
- Approve and deny time off requests
- Push notifications to keep you in the loop
- TouchID and password protection to keep your information secure
BrightHR is a charismatic and intelligent solution to your HR needs. If you want to update sickness, report absences and deliver feedback you can do so at the click of a button. The app can be customised to your preference and you can sit back while it does all of the auditable paperwork for you.
- Secure anytime, anywhere access available 24/7 from any device
- No hassle setup
- Fully integrated social media reporting so you can tweet easily
- Features to reduce paperwork and automate holiday requests